Successful competition in a global market requires leading companies to effectively and efficiently manage their supply chains. Understanding and developing practices and processes that enhance lean systems, organisational agility, product development, innovation and sustainable operations is all part of engaging in that competition.
This course will support strategic decision makers as well as operational managers in both international and domestic markets to manage successful logistics across their business. It will enable participants to develop an understanding of how to create lean systems and organisational agility to solve strategic and operational issues using a range of practical problem solving tools.
- Build tools and frameworks to improve core business processes
- Deliver superior managerial performance with significant business impact
- Improve organisational performance in international as well as domestic markets
- Formulate practical ideas, models and tools of leadership and strategy, which will help examine supply chain management systems
- Discover the keys to successful supply chain management
- Learn how successful leaders engage others in the supply chain process
Courses are designed for middle to upper managers with over five years of people project or functional management experience. Attendees will need an appropriate level of knowledge and experience to contribute to discussions and case studies. Duration:This course will run from Monday to Wednesday.
Participants will be given pre-reading and evening work.
$2650 fee includes tuition, course materials, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea each day.