This course provides senior managers with the appropriate skills and knowledge in the management of a Fatigue Risk Management System within an organisation, essential for anyone working as a senior manager in an environment where safety critical operational judgements are made.
The course structure will include the following modules:
- Module 1: Course introduction
- Module 2: Overview of fatigue and the legislation
- Module 3: Overview of a Fatigue Risk Management System (FRMS)
- Module 4: Fatigue risk identification
- Module 5: Fatigue risk assessment
- Module 6: Fatigue risk controls
- Module 7: Fatigue monitoring and review
- Module 8: Course summary
Skills and knowledge on how to manage fatigue management strategies in the workplace and within their area of responsibility. This course applies to senior managers.
- Identify fatigue management legal requirements and responsibilities
- Establish and improve fatigue management policy and procedures
- Act upon reports on the implementation of the fatigue management policy
- Act upon identified breaches of fatigue management regulations
- Ensure operations systems are compliant with the fatigue management regulations and policy
- Plan and organise adequate resources and operational systems
- Facilitate the training and assessment of staff on the fatigue management policy and procedures
2 hours + Assessment
Online or Face to Face with online assessment
Available 24/7 online or bookings can be made for onsite training (conditions apply).
Urban Global - (07) 3118 6118