What you will learn
Supply Chain Management, Transportation, Warehousing, Inventory Management, Purchasing and Procurement, Benchmarking, Cost of Service and how to reduce it, Outsourcing: Tools and Models such as Network Modelling, Continuous Improvement, Job/ Career analysis and planning and managing people and supply chains, and lots more.
Supply Chain Leaders Academy consists of:
- Three ‘full on’ two-day schools per year
- Members only Networking dinner day one of each school,
- 52 weekly Online Coaching Program/E-classes,
- 4 Members only Insider Webinars,
- plus lots of other goodies along the way.
- A range of need to know topics in a easy to understand and fun environment,
- A range of presenters including Rob O’Byrne, other specialist experts and well known industry leaders,
- Great connection with a broad cross section of like-minded and highly motivate industry peers,
- We demystify the jargon and terminology,
- You walk away with loads of tools and practical tips to apply right now, focussing on 20% of knowledge that will give you 80% of the results.
Is this course for you?
As a logistics professional you know that while speed isn’t everything, it’s still a critical component of providing great service. The same holds true with career development and advancement. If you could get better quality training in less time, would it interest you?
Look no further! Supply Chain School is best way to accelerate your advancement in the field of logistics and supply chain management.
Novotel Parramatta, NSW -TBA
For further information contact Rob O’Byrne, Founder. Logistics Bureau Group.
[email protected] or Call +61 417 417 307