Monarch Institute’s TLI50415 Diploma of Logistics has been developed to advance your career in the exciting world of transport, logistics and supply chain.
For those wanting more than just the basics, this is the passport qualification for those wishing to take a step up or to pursue a career, not just get a job, in the transport, logistics and supply chain profession.
Covering critical skills required by all enterprises, the Diploma of Logistics covers key elements of logistics, transport and warehousing, purchasing and inventory and supply chain planning.
Monarch Institute’s TLI50415 Diploma of Logistics is nationally accredited by the Australian Government under the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
1. The importance of logistics and transport in socio-economic development
2. Understand principles of supply chain management
3. Customer service quality and adding value
4. Environmental impact of logistics and transport, energy options, green logistics and sustainability
5. Health and safety in the transport and logistics environment
15 units of competency are required for award of this qualification.
The units of competency are packaged into 4 modules:
Module 1 – Logistics and Supply Chains
Module 2 – Logistics Operations
Module 3 – Integrating Demand and Supply
Module 4 – Measurement and Management of Logistics
- There are no entry requirements, just your drive, motivation and passion for the industry.
Online/Self paced – maximum flexibility
- Start anytime, study anywhere, at your own pace
- Access your learning and assessment resources, plus student forums using an online portal.
- You can access this anywhere and anytime.
- Ongoing support from your qualified Trainer/Assessor via phone and email from Monday to Friday.
Face-to-face workshops – CBD training
- Course content delivered by industry experts.
- Conducted in a ‘small class room’ environment (i.e. no more than 15 students per trainer) to ensure quality training
- Interact and network with other students under the guidance of industry professionals who “bring the course to life” and provide a “real world” perspective.
- Access to an online portal that contains your learning and assessment materials, plus student forums, to support your face-to-face workshops.
- Onsite training for group instruction at your office where requested (minimum 6 staff).
This professional qualification is respected by industry as it develops your knowledge and skills in:
- Supply chain operations
- Business management
Approximately 12 Months – 24 Months
Contact Monarch Institute Today!
Call 1300 738 955 and speak to Monarch's friendly course consultants. They are happy to discuss your career goals, and provide additional course information including sample course materials.
Or CLICK HERE http://www.monarch.edu.au/contact-us/ and send an email.