Advance your career in the exciting world of transport, logistics and supply chain. For those wanting more than just the basics, Monarch Institute has developed this module for those wishing to take a step up or to pursue a career, not just get a job, in the transport, logistics and supply chain profession.
Module 2 – Logistics Operations forms a critical requirement towards achieving the TLI50415 Diploma of Logistics which covers key elements of logistics, transport and warehousing, purchasing and inventory and supply chain planning.
Module 2 – Logistics Operations covers supply networks, international trade logistics, transport, storage and distribution operations.
The units noted below will cover areas within Logistics operations. Specifically, Module 2 will enable students to:
• Prepare a transport plan and logistics strategy
• Manage a transport and logistics business unit
• Develop operational procedures for transport and logistics enterprises
• Maintain operational procedures for transport and logistics enterprises
• Manage international freight transfer
• Manage facility and inventory requirements
• Identify the advantages and disadvantages of different modes of transport
• Understand the role of third party logistics providers
• Understand chain of responsibility
• Implement practices that ensured chain of responsibility
• Prepare policies and procedures to administer chain of responsibility in the logistics business
Each unit included in this module contains assignments and assessment activities, each with specific instructions.
- TLIL5020 – Develop and maintain operational procedures for transport and logistics enterprises
- TLIP5011 – Develop and evaluate strategies for transport and logistics enterprises
- TLIP5008 – Manage a transport and logistics business unit
- TLIA5035 – Manage international freight transfer
- TLIF0002 – Administer chain of responsibility policies and procedures
- TLIA5058 – Manage facility and inventory requirements
Online/Self paced – maximum flexibility
Access your learning and assessment resources, plus join student forums using online portal!
There is on-going support from your qualified Trainer/Assessor via phone and email Monday to Friday
Start anytime, study anywhere, at your own pace
To discuss the course that’s right for you call us on 1300 738 955