Advance your career in the exciting world of transport, logistics and supply chain. For those wanting more than just the basics, Monarch Institute has developed this module for those wishing to take a step up or to pursue a career, not just get a job, in the transport, logistics and supply chain profession.
Module 1 – Logistics and Supply Chains forms a critical requirement towards achieving the TLI50415 Diploma of Logistics which covers key elements of logistics, transport and warehousing, purchasing and inventory and supply chain planning.
Module 1 – Logistics and Supply Chains covers Fundamentals of logistics, supply chains, and practical application.
The units noted below will cover both the underpinning knowledge and skills required to understand the essentials of
transport and logistics. Specifically, Module 1 will enable students to:
• Understand the components of a supply chain
• Understand the role and responsibility of a logistics manager
• Evaluate and manage risk
• Apply quality and lean management principles to solve problems in a supply chain
• Apply knowledge of environmental sustainability to develop policies and procedures for the workplace
• Conduct environmental audits
• Prepare a risk management plan
• Apply principles of risk management to the supply chain
Each unit included in this module contains assignments and assessment activities, each with specific instructions.
- TLIL5055 – Manage a supply chain
- BSBRSK501 – Manage Risk
- TLIU0001 – Develop workplace policy and procedures for environmental sustainability
- TLIU5006 – Conduct environmental audits
Online/Self paced – maximum flexibility
Access your learning and assessment resources, plus join student forums using online portal!
There is on-going support from your qualified Trainer/Assessor via phone and email Monday to Friday
Start anytime, study anywhere, at your own pace
To discuss the course that’s right for you call us on 1300 738 955