Good service is achieved when the provider exceeds the customer’s expectations. Quality service is a concept that is easy to talk about but difficult to deliver. Delivering quality customer service requires enormous energy, skill and determination.
When an organisation meets ethical standards such as treating its customers with respect, providing honest information and handling complaints fairly and promptly, advises on appropriate goods and services to meet customer needs, offers quality products and services and provides prompt delivery, High quality customer service occurs.
- Build your ability to influence internal and external clients through increasing credibility and strength of relationships
- Use a range of techniques and tools to influence others positively
- Apply Prof Robert Cialdini’s Six Principles of Influence in a practical way
- Use Emotional Intelligence skills to respond to a range of situations
- Handle difficult people in an effective way to resolve conflict
- Understand Systems thinking to improve your management performance
BSBCUS501C (Unit from Diploma of Management)
Participants who satisfactorily complete all the units from the Diploma of Management will be awarded the Certificate (Diploma of Management BSB51107)and 100CPD Points.
Completion of any of the units within the Certificate will result in a Statement of Attainment.