Implement Operational Plan course aims to provide participants with the performance outcomes, knowledge and skills required to effectively implement and monitor operational plans in their workplace.
This course provides the key ingredients to manage positive results by carrying out a productive, safe and profitable work environment. Ensure team capabilities is measured systematically when negotiating and monitoring performance.
- Understanding organisation measures and strategic plans
- The planning process and effective goal setting
- Power of alignment and motivation
- Recruitment and selection
- Critical thinking and innovation
- Knowing| Being | Doing and the power of fellowships
- Performance management model
- Managing unsatisfactory performance
BSBMGT402A – (Unit from the Certificate IV of Front Line Management)
Participants who satisfactorily complete all the units from the Certificate IV in Front Line Management will be awarded the Certificate (Certificate IV in Front Line Management BSB40812) and 100CPD Points.
Completion of any of the units within the Certificate will result in a Statement of Attainment.