Join the MCI Women in Leadership Advanced Diploma program to create the next step in your professional development and career progression. Attend the 9 day program of intensive, vibrant and fulfilling experiential activities and learning. This program has several unique features that enable you to achieve your leadership goals and to continue the leadership journey. Be prepared to be fully engaged and to be stretched in your leadership capabilities. The power of women coming together to explore strategies for success is incredible and the research points to the fact that women who form strong peer groups, are more likely to do well professionally.
- To create the essential mindsets and tools to deliver outstanding organizational results.
- To seize the multitude of opportunities that exist to bring about positive changes and to make the difference to your organization.
- To ensure that on returning to the work environment, the behavioural changes are visible to colleagues and team members.
- To lead the organisation forward to achieve its strategic goals in a positive, enlightened and dynamic way.
- Complete the program with an action plan for commitments moving forward.
- Attend a 1 hour follow-up webinar 3 months post-training.
- Attend a graduation ceremony to receive your certificate
3 sessions x 2 day intensives and 1 session x 3 day intensive held over 3 months
Session 1 –
- The Leadership Challenge
- Provide Leadership Across the Organisation
Session 2 –
- Develop and Implement Strategic Plans
- Manage Organisational Change
Session 3 –
- Manage Finances
- Manage risk
Session 4 –
- Manage Innovation and Continuous Improvement (Elective)
- Develop and Implement a Business Plan
- Establish and Maintain Strategic Networks
Participants who satisfactorily complete the Women in Leadership Sessions 1-4 course will be awarded the following Certificate (Advanced Diploma of Management BSB60407) and 100CPD Points
Completion of any of the sessions 1-4 will result in a Statement of Attainment and 70CPD Points.
(Pending Numbers Enrolled)
Face to face