Develop and understanding of what organisational change management is about.
- Characteristics of high performance organisation
- Why organisational transition efforts may fail
- Attitudes to change
- Limitations of overseas frameworks
- Introduction to the framework, ie 7 Ingredients for an effective organisational transition
- Developing your own case study around the 7 Ingredients
- Presenting you case study and having a Q & A session
- Brief introduction to change implementation techniques and tools
- Summary (including feedback)
Classroom Delivery – Intensive learning with exercises and case study.
Level 18, 300 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
Mobile: 0418 196 707