Creating an innovative, agile, robust, resilient and successful organisation equipped to move with today’s changing environment by building on attendees’ knowledge and experience with change management.
- Successfully facilitate change (including behavioural shifts) in your organisation, department or unit
- Effectively handle the transition process either as a leader/champion or as a participant
- Avoid common pitfalls (including resistance) in the organisational transition process
- Turn around an unsuccessful transition
- Keep a successful organisation on track
- Implant the transition process permanently into your organisation’s culture
- Empower others to follow through and improve performance
- Learn why ‘leadership’ is important in transition
- Develop change resilience
Classroom Delivery – Intensive learning with exercises and case study.
Level 18, 300 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
Mobile: 0418 196 707